Accessible by everyone
Passengers have mixed physical abilities so the entry to the Vito Taxi is as convenient and comfortable as possible, even for people with limited mobility.
- Ramps included as standard to aid wheelchair loading.
- Hearing loop to aid communication between driver and passengers with a hearing impairment.
- Bright coloured strips on seating and steps helps visually impaired people.
- Electrically powered rear sliding entry doors operable by driver and passengers.
- One new yellow grab handle on the near side B post passenger entrance and two further grab handles on the C post entrances facilitate customer access and exit.
- An electric step at each rear passenger entrance may be used by the driver to ease customer access. These will automatically withdraw when the driver presses a button on the centre console, when the parking brake is released or when the vehicle moves off.
Stylishly equipped and seats six passengers comfortably
Appearances count and the understated quality of a Vito Taxi will not only provide a memorable experience for all our passengers but also provide a lasting impression of our business. It’s the refined way to travel around town.
- Durable E-Leather finished seats provide sumptuous comfort
and are easy to keep clean and abrasion resistant.
- Head restraints reduce the risk of injury on forward facing
seats while the tough divider between driver and passengers
protects rear-facing travellers.
- Cabin air conditioning, heating and lighting controllable
by the passengers.
- Improved accessibility through the addition of an extra grab
handle fitted to the B post passenger entrance.
- Contemporary interior trim. Highly visible payment tray illuminated by overhead LED.
- Plenty of boot space behind rear seats for luggage.
- Electrically-operated passenger compartment sliding doors.
This convenient feature allows the sliding doors to be opened
and closed within around five seconds – all at the push of a button.